Custom Design Service
ProWay products are proudly designed and manufactured in
Australia and the USA, and installed all over the world.
FACILITIES DESIGNED TO MAXIMISE PROFITABILITY
The design of your facility is critical when maximising operation productivity and cost-effectiveness.
Well designed sale, processing, supply chain and livestock management infrastructure will make your livestock operation more profitable for the following reasons:
- A safe working environment for internal employees, livestock agents and public access where applicable
- Less labour is required to efficiently handle stock
- Less stress and bruising on stock
- Facilitate systems to effectively weigh, treat and draft stock to allow management and processing for specific markets.
This is why it’s important to get your facility design right the first time. ProWay’s site assessment and design service can help. ProWay design, manufacture and construct hundreds of sets of corrals each year.
One of ProWay’s experienced Commercial Facility Designers can travel to your operation, measure and assess the site and discuss your requirements.
INNOVATION AT THE FOREFRONT OF COMMERCIAL OPERATIONS
Proway has an extensive product library of designs and equipment that have been refined over the last 20 years. Our Design Teams and Engineers are continually innovating and improving on previous builds and value the feedback of existing clients and contractors who work in a ProWay designed facility.
ProWay prides itself on being a market leader in product innovation and its reputation in the industry is a testament to their extensive range of well-designed equipment and facilities.
Innovative product advancements include:
- ProWay Sheep Bulk Handler
- Remote Operated Cattle Tub Force
- Lift Swing Sheep Tub Force
- Adjustable Cattle Alley
These innovative products are widely used through private and commercial ProWay facilities and are renowned for their improvements on operational safety, efficiency and productivity.