PORTABLE SHEEP Corrals
ProWay products are proudly designed and manufactured in
Australia and the USA, and installed all over the world.
If mobility is paramount to your operation, ProWay’s portable and relocatable sheep corrals provide robust and customized options.
Our portable range is completely mobile and simple to set up, with a straightforward transportable trailer system that allows for comfortable towing on farm and on public roads.
ProWay’s relocatable corrals offer many of the qualities of permanent sheep corrals with the added benefit of mobility. Relocatable corrals are more robust using heavy duty materials and offer customized design layouts and design options, incorporating our knowledge of stock behavior to aid stock flow and ease operations. Relocatable corrals are particularly useful if you have lease properties or short term use operations, and can be conveniently pinned together on site and moved whenever necessary.
PORTABLE SHEEP Corrals
The trailer is fitted with towing suspension and the main body is made up of:
- 45 panel carrying capacity with a removable towing frame
- Permanent axle with slip on wheels and a winch to assist during pack-up and setup
- Once the wheel and tow frame is slipped off, the trailer body forms an adjustable V Sorting Alley with 3-way sorting capabilities
- The trailer has the ability to hold 19 panels on each side and up to eight internally including sheeted panels
- We also provide panel layout designs that can incorporate existing fence lines or be setup as a standalone system
- Gate frames that convert panels into gates
- Hoops and alley gates to form a handling alley at the front of the sorting area
- Junction adapters for joining more than two panels at one intersection
RELOCATABLE SHEEP Corrals
Designed to provide most of the features of our permanent sheep corrals in a relocatable layout. Up to four panels and gates can be joined with one pin. The joining system means that panels and gates are interchangeable resulting in design flexibility and quicker erection. For extra strength, we recommend concreting critical posts in your design, however, this is not necessary in every situation.
- Adjustable V-sorting alley
- Foot plates
- Ground pins are optional
- Smooth top handling alleys
- Tumble swing gates
- Guillotine race gates
- Rail type: Oval 2” x 1.4” galvanized rails.
- Gates 2.5m long come in a 75 x 50mm RHS U frame
- Gates under 2.5m come in a 50 x 50mm RHS U frame
- Panels can be bolted to a concrete slab or ground pins can be used to stabilize the yards
- Panels and gates join with L-shaped lugs and a single joining pin
LOOKING FOR MORE INFORMATION?
Talk to us and discover why ProWay Livestock Equipment is the choice of livestock professionals