MODULAR SHEARING BOARD
ProWay products are proudly designed and manufactured in
Australia, and installed all over the world.
MODULAR SHEARING BOARDS: FLEXIBLE AND COST EFFECTIVE
The ProWay Shearing Module has been designed as a cost effective solution, for small scale wool producers that wish to utilise an existing roof structure.
Once installed, sheep can access the raised grating with the purpose built modular ramp. The size of the hardwood grating area allows for 25-35 sheep per Module.
The ProWay Modular Shearing Board has many modern ProWay Shearing Shed features, including:
- A raised board to minimise bending
- Sloped catching pen floors for an easier drag
- A back support arm for shearers to hang their harness from
- Split catching pen doors to help shearers move effectively
- Large shearers shelf for storing equipment and tools
- Wide recessed chutes for ease of releasing sheep
- Count out pens underneath grating area
The modular design allows for flexibility in a number of circumstances and can be installed on a lease block or under an existing hay or machinery shed without the expense of new, permanent infrastructure.
LOOKING FOR MORE INFORMATION?
Talk to us and discover why ProWay Livestock Equipment is the choice of livestock professionals