The concrete floor loading chute is built with longevity and stock flow in mind. A fixed height is suitable for loading up to trucks and the first deck of a truck.
- Concrete floor will not rust, rot or move with stock flow.
- Solid noiseless base for sheep to walk up.
- Sheeted 3.3 ft sides to aid sheep flow and prevent sheep getting out.
- Drop over flap to eliminate the gaps associated with different height trucks and trucks.
- Vertical buffer to minimize impact when reversing.
- 3 ft (inside) width for ideal sheep flow.
- Walkway one side for access and safety.
- All galvanized construction, concrete not supplied.