The dual adjustable lead-up alley is a ProWay innovation developed to minimize animal stress and increase efficiency when processing through auto sorting and individual sheep handlers.
The dual alley encourages sheep flow, while an adjustable gate at the end of the alley allows sheep to continually walk through.
- Simple pull/push adjustment both sides with locking pin
- Six locking points on both sides for variability
- Sprung backstops supplied for each section of the alley
- Hot dipped baseplate which bolts to a concrete slab
- Adjustable flip gate to improve stockflow into single file
- Guillotine or tumble swing gates at exit for quick release
- Optional curved adjustable section into handlers or sorting gates