ProWay’s Adjustable V Sorting Alley is a suitable draft or handler lead up for varying size sheep. The adjustable nature of the V-Alley means it can be easily narrowed at the base to ensure sheep approach in a single file.
- Can be narrowed in the base to ensure sheep and lambs approach the sorting gates in single file
- The adjustment allows for varying size sheep/lambs, while freshly shorn sheep can be slowed down by narrowing the V
- The V-Alley is supplied with tumble swing gates at both ends
- Exit end features sorting gate stoppers which allow draft gates to swing out of the way for access
- Fully sheeted sides ensure sheep flow well and are well protected